quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

Para fazer jus à etiqueta


Your my friend
We'll stick together til the end. 
What else is there for a buddy to do? 
But stick around with you 
And I know it's hard, 
To be like you are. 
I want you to know 
I'll be there, you won't fall apart. 
And I want you to know 
I'll be with you 
I'll be with you 

Your my friend

We'll be together to the end. 
What else is there for a buddy to do? 
But be there without a view 
And I know it's hard, 
To be like you are. 
I want you to know 
I'll be there, you won't fall apart. 
And I want you to know 
I'll be with you 
I'll be with you

3 comentários:

  1. Hooray!
    Não conhecia e gostei do conjunto todo :
    do video, da música (que me faz lembrar The Drums) e da letra :D

    What else is there for a buddy to do?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ainda bem que gostaste ;)
    Eu também não conhecia, ouvi numa série. O vídeo não é oficial, mas eu também gostei muito.
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gostei muito da letra, especialmente da parte : "I'll be there, you won't fall apart.
    And I want you to know
    I'll be with you " xD

    ResponderEliminar